Get Adobe Flash player

Articles

HEADSTONE DEDICATION

The First Cleveland Cavalry Association on 11 November at exactly 1100 hours, dedicated a Headstone Memorial at Rittman-Western Reserve National Cemetery .

The dedication which took place at the Memorial Walkway, was attended by forty-one members and their wifes. The dedication service was conducted by BG Lyzcnski with CPT John Jacob doing the prayer service. Mr Shawn Buamgardner Director for the National Cemetery welcomed everyone on behalf of the cemetery. Dave Schantz CPT (ret) played taps.

A reception was held afterward at the Galaxie Restaurant, in Wadsworth and attended by all who were at the cemetery. Gene Thoma was presented with a plaque for his many years of service as the Association Treasurer. The attached pictures will show the service and the dedicated stone.

Click Here for Pictures